SBP FEMA WEBINARS
FEMA Individual assistance has been approved for more than 100 counties across Texas impacted by the winter storm.
- Declared on 2/19/21, individuals have 60 days to apply.
This assistance is available for those who are under- or uninsured.
- Whether you have insurance or not, you may be eligible
SBP is conducting FREE webinars to help survivors navigate the complex FEMA assistance process.
- 14 webinars in the next week and more will be added to the schedule
- Visit sbpusa.org/events to register
The webinar will:
- Give you the steps you will need to take to apply for assistance
- Outline the information you will need to provide to FEMA
- Share updates about the new COVID-19 remote damage assessment process
- Guide you through the appeals process
- Help you advocate for yourself
- You are your best advocate
- Document everything
- Keep at it
- Take care of yourself
- It’s ok to ask for help!